– 1/4 cup chopped coriander
– 1/4 cup of chopped red or yellow or combo of capsicum.
– just under 1/4 of olive oil. Your pick
– salt/ pepper
– crushed garlic
– a few tsp of lemon
– lemon zest
Mix all together and let sit for half hour.
– make a mayo with a handful of coriander and roasted garlic.
When done, add quarter cup of chopped coriander some additional lemon zest and roasted garlic. Let sit and always taste for flavor.
– 2 tsp of cumin, sweet red pepper, garlic, salt, cardamon, oregano, honey
– 4 tsp of coconut aminos
– a gentle pour of EVOO or olive oil
– rough chop of coriander
– crushed garlic.
Mix all in a zip-lock bag and massage bag occasionally. I used 6 chicken legs and pocked with fork all around so we get flavor in. Or you will need two days to sit in bag.
Heat oven to 190 and bake for 25 min then turn legs and cook for 10 min, turn again and cook for 5-7 min.
Four aioli across plate, add chicken legs or whatever you like (I cut breast and thighs in half), pour relish across top and finish with some slice tomato in between. Voila and enjoy!